Join District 13 as we host our first hybrid Spring Conference on April 29th to May 1! JAM-PACKED with Friday fun night activities, educational sessions, evaluation and international speech contests, a visit from our International Director and opportunities to see each other face to face! Visit our Spring Conference website (click here or click above) to register and get more information!
Friday Night “Fun Night” April 29 – 6:00 pm
- Conference Registration begins
- Special First Timers Reception
- Evaluation Contest
- Friday Night at the Improv
Saturday’s Fun and Exciting Itinerary April 30 – 8:00 am
- Registration and Breakfast is Served!
- Parade of Banners and Opening Ceremonies
- Morning Workshops
- D13 Recognition Luncheon and Communication & Leadership Award
- International Director Workshop w/Melissa McGavick
- International Speech Contest
- DTM Reception
- Saturday evening 80th Anniversary Dinner Banquet
Sunday’s From Speaker to Trainer May 1 – 9:00 am