What Happens At A Club Meeting?
Visit a meeting and understand the flow and how it works. Every meeting includes speeches (on a variety of topics), impromptu speaking, and constructive and effective evaluations for all speakers. Click to learn more about a typical club meeting.
Skills Toastmasters Learn:
- Communicate more effectively
- Improve presentation skills
- Increase leadership potential
- Motivate and persuade team members
- Effective listening for evaluations
- High self-confidence
- Become more successful in your career
- Reach your professional and personal goals
What It Costs
Joining Toastmasters is the most cost-effective program for personal and professional development with proven results. Annual membership dues will vary amongst clubs, in addition to a one-time registration fee.